Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00124 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,782 (Rp 7,908,002) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 105,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 14,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chengdu costs 元1,200 (about 2 hours ago)