Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00124 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,770 (Rp 8,663,615) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)