Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00121 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,856 (Rp 8,140,657) in Palembang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Norwich costs £3,010 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $0.53 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matagalpa costs 70 C$ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Delhi costs ₨125 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)