Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.842 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,786 (6,400 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ghaziabad costs ₨180 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guilin costs 10元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 0.70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)