Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.890 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,143 (6,424 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 900 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €1.74 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cancún costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)