Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.914 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,644 (7,129 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £600 (36 minutes ago)