Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.788 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,081 (16,605 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsinki costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)