Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.725 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,391 (2,521TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $555 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)