Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.279 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,057 (2,762TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (37 minutes ago)