Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15919 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 127% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,031 (¥138,399) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)