Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.577 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,818 ($b4,197) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)