Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.733 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 165% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,794 (R$ 4,816) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,857 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)