Cost of living in Ordu, Turkey compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.842 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ordu (Turkey) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,438 (4,024TL) in Ordu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (17 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (24 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)