Cost of living in Ordu, Turkey compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.717 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ordu (Turkey) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,891 (3,468TL) in Ordu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)