Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15169 EGP / DZD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,464 (88,763 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)