Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05152 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,917 (192,480 KZT) in Oral to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,935 (43 minutes ago)