Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05026 EGP / KZT
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,840 (195,762 KZT) in Oral to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)