Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.322 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,515 (2,896 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Wuhan costs 5.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 85 (about 2 hours ago)