Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.305 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 70% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,258 (€751) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$860 (about 2 hours ago)