Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.499 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 82% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,898 (€727) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)