Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33944 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,716 (Php31,570) in Olongapo City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 5,000 ₦ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $430 (41 minutes ago)