Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.962 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 107% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,531 ($1,143) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)