Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.598 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,225 (GH₵3,398) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)