Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.667 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,191 (GH₵3,052) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)