Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.941 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 102% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,536 (€837) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)