Cost of living in Numazu, Japan vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15830 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 180% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,274 (¥147,026) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (26 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$28,042 (about 2 hours ago)