Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.500 EGP / MRU
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 87% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,934 (35,844 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (13 minutes ago)