Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.448 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 133% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,496 (£874) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (30 minutes ago)