Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24867 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,186 (₨36,941) in Nizamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)