Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03215 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 71% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,615 (516,709 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)