Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03164 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 73% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,012 (474,525 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (about 1 hour ago)