Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EGP / VND
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,497 (14,847,477 ₫) in Nha Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 2 hours ago)