Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.346 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,910 (R 10,335) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,253 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)