Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.224 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,222 (R 11,620) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)