Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 12.478 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 126% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,954 (AU$1,519) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,253 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $18 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Corunna costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)