Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.891 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 133% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,704 (AU$1,606) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (43 minutes ago)