Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.159 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 118% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,710 (NZ$1,703) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)