Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.514 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 117% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,280 (12,736 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in N'Djamena costs 1,500 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 2 hours ago)