Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.646 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,803 (R$ 2,971) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Liverpool costs £1.31 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $52 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)