Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.364 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,093 (€643) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Tallahassee, Florida costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (about 1 hour ago)