Cost of living in Narbonne, France vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.303 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,399 (€660) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)