Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21360 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,306 (Taka 48,248) in Narail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wuhan costs 元2,999 (about 1 hour ago)