Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.088 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 117% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,250 (€865) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)