Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29446 EGP / MZN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,738 (43,257 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)