Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.043 EGP / LYD *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,249 (939 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (40 minutes ago)