Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.755 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,212 (﷼ 2,358) in Najran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)