Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01508 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,147 (805,716 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (43 minutes ago)