Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 958 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17552 EGP / KES
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 80% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,352 (Shilling93,161) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)