Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,038 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17759 EGP / KES
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 62% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,072 (Shilling79,238) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Columbus, Ohio costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)