Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15735 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 132% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,747 (¥125,498) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Petrolina costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)