Cost of living in Nagercoil, India compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24867 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,257 (₨41,247) in Nagercoil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (40 minutes ago)