Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15796 EGP / JPY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 113% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,474 (¥129,620) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)