Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26089 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,220 (₨39,173) in Nadiad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Swansea costs £80 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)