Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03208 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 120% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,298 (570,350 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)