Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03109 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 118% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,698 (665,787 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)