Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25962 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,709 (₨37,396) in Mysore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)