Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01115 EGP / MMK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,601 (1,040,448 Kyat) in Myitkyina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Qingdao costs 12,614元 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)