Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01145 EGP / MMK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,374 (905,709 Kyat) in Myitkyina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cairo costs E£ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hanover costs €67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 65TL (about 4 hours ago)