Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 995 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.918 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 136% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,943 (€1,049) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Singapore costs SGD $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $29,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)