Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,154 prices entered by 598 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24724 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,924 (₨44,183) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (29 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$700 (about 1 hour ago)