Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14549 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,840 (₨74,510) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 140 Lek (about 1 hour ago)