Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13734 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,737 (₨78,180) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)