Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13244 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,850 (₨74,375) in Multan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (44 minutes ago)