Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.321 EGP / MYR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,271 (RM2,608) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)