Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01504 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,496 (830,957 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)