Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01509 EGP / IQD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,755 (779,115 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)