Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00786 EGP / TZS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,272 (1,562,079 Shilling) in Moshi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)