Cost of living in Moradabad, India compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24663 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,427 (₨42,280) in Moradabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Palmerston North costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)